Buddies For Life Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - June 18, 2020 Buddies-for-life Tag your School and college friends because School and college life is the time that is always there in our life... A shout out to my lovely friends, thanks for being part of my journey.. #poetry #love #poetrycommunity #writersofinstagram #poem #poet #poetsofinstagram #quotes #poems #writer #art #writing #lovequotes #thoughts #quote #shayari #quoteoftheday #writersofig #life #writerscommunity #poetryofinstagram #poetrylovers #instagram #words #urdupoetry #writingcommunity #writers #poets #bhfyp Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
See Me Dying - May 19, 2020 Loneliness seems friendly the evil is my clone I don’t want to live, I want to die alone Read more
How Can I Leave You (Together we'll face the world) - June 03, 2020 Every relation face ups and downs but those who stay together in hard times are the best companions. Read more
The Story Of My First love - May 18, 2020 Remember the first word of first love, its all about that nervousness and excitement. As they say love is in the Air. Read more
Comments
Post a Comment